|Roger Hammer - the artist
r.f.Lee - poetician
ROGERHAMMER logo is registered trademark
1st edition 2006
Thoroughly revised and updated 2007 - 2011
Bang and Bed of Nails syndicated 2009
Up in the Air released 2014
Links to Limewire and Garageband sites have been removed, sorry (they shut down)
Rogerhammer.com went live in August, 2015
News page updated whenever it is time to update
- Blues Society of Central Pennsylvania Virtual Jams - 2020
- Feb. 29, 2020 Showcase at Cornerstone Coffee House, Camp Hill PA
- June 20, 2020 Castlerigg Wine Shop, Carlisle PA
- Jun 27, 2020 Moo Duck Brewery, Elizabethtown PA
- Dec. 29, 2019 Private party, Chicago
- Fall Furnace Festival at Pine Grove Furnace State Park
Gift Horse Brewing Co., York PA
- July 13, 2019 12 noon
- Aug. 24, 5-7 PM
Eagle Hotel, Fredricksburg, PA
- July 19, 6PM and Oct. 12, 6pm
Susquehanna Folk Festival, Mountaintop Resort, Lewisberry, PA
- Jun 20, 2015: Appalachian Trail Festival in Duncannon, PA.
- May 24, 2015: Blues Society of Central PA picnic, Grantsville, PA, with JD
- April 25, 2015: Benefit for East Shore YMCA, with members of SFMS.
- April 11, 2015: Susquehanna Folk Music Society Spring Coffee House at
- March 4 , 2015: House bassist for the River City Blues Club / Blues Society
of Central PA Acoustic Blues Jam, 8-11 PM.
- March 21 and 28, 2015: More pie please! Back for two appearances from 7-
9 PM at Tomato Pie Cafe.
- Janury 31 and Feb. 7, 2015. Dinnertime entertainment 6-8 PM at Tomato Pie
Cafe, Harrisburg, PA.
- New jam venue! River City Blues Club, Harrisburg, PA.
- August 9, 2014. Elizabethtown, PA. First Annual Art Walk on Market Street,
noon to 3pm.
- July 26, 2014. Ned Smith Nature and Art Festival, Millersburg, PA. Played a
moving set on the riverboat ferry.
- June 28, 2014. Wormleysburg, PA street festival,l across the Susquehanna
River from downtown Harrisburg.
- June 21, 2014. Duncannon, PA. Street fair (Duncannon Blast) promoting
the Appalachian Trail.
- April 26, 2014, Susquehanna Folk Music Society Coffeehouse, Fort Hunter,
- May 18,2014. Blues Society of Central PA picnic, playing bass with
Dunnoyet Band. A day full of live blues, food and fun starting at 1pm.
- Thursdays 8pm till ? Blues Jam at Champions Sports Bar, Highspire, PA
- Previous appearances:
- Cornerstone Coffee House, Camp Hill, PA
- HMAC Stage on Herr, Harrisburg, PA
- Big Woody's, Harrisburg, PA
- St. Thomas Roasters, Linglestown, PA
- Second Sundays - Folk jam at Fort Hunter, Harrisburg, PA
- Live busking at the Market Street Bridge to City Island - weather permitting
- Libertyville, IL Job Search Circle, Fourth of July Party, 2010
Hammer Is In The Air
Blues jam Feb. 4, 2021
Roger Hammer - Guitar and Vocals
NMF - Drums